Portable DVD Players
Are you going on a long trip or just looking for some entertainment while not near a TV? A portal DVD player can give you hours of entertainment to make your traveling time seem a lot shorter. There are several price points from under $100 to even $200 or more. How do you know which one works best? The answer is simple when you start to break down what you can get for each price point. Inexpensive portable DVD players normally have the smallest screen. The sound quality for affordable portable DVD players isn’t bad, and these devices work well enough for most people.
Here Are Our Top 4 Favorite Portable DVD Players to Buy Right Now
-Supports multiple formats of media: CD, DVDs, CD-R/RW and SD cards
- Multiple ways to play between watching movies on the big screen & AV connections
- 3 hour battery life with car charger included
- Great picture quality with true sound
- 9.5 LCD Display with the ability to swivel up to 180 x 270 degrees.
- Playback time of 5 hours with DVD, USB, & SD card support
- Built in anti-shock to help withstand bumpy roads while traveling
- Includes a remote control, car adapter & even a game controller joystick
Add to Wishlist
- 5 hour battery life with rechargeable battery included
- Screen rotates 270 degrees for expanding visibility and sharing
- Shock resistant technology to help playback while traveling
- USB/SD card readable along with CD & DVD compatibility
- 12.5" HD LCD display with back lighting & the ability to swivel
- Includes a car and wall charger along with a carrying case
- Battery last up to 5 hours of playback
- Charges within 6 hours
Inexpensive DVD players are smaller, they often use less battery life and can last longer. Definitely a pro for those long car trips. The more expensive options can last around two hours, but the cheaper portable DVD players can last four hours or more. They may also include USB and SD slots in addition to the disc reader for more movie options.