Best Digital Cameras
Digital cameras can be cheap or very expensive, sometimes costing thousands of dollars. Is there a point to spending this much money on a digital camera? Definitely! Some people may be satisfied with the cheaper versions, but others may need to splurge on a digital camera for the specific features they are seeking.
Here Are Our Top 4 Favorite Digital Cameras:
-Bluetooth enabled connection to your camera devices
- Full HD 1080p video recording features
3" LCD display to view all of your photos & videos live
- CMOS sensor to help capture at 16MP
- Control your camera with your smartphone or tablet as a remote
- Capture HD video footage at 1080P
- Built in wifi to allow wirless uploading of images and videos to compatible mobile devices
- Large 3 inch LCD screen to view videos and photos on the device
- Remote shooting functions that allow you to use your smartphone or tablet
Add to Wishlist
Nearly anyone can purchase a digital camera under $100. They’re extremely affordable and take decent quality pictures. Newer digital cameras are even better than most phones, allowing you to take breathtaking photos and adequate videos. Sometimes the cheaper versions also come with a memory card, but you usually need to buy one yourself. The downside to a more affordable digital camera is that they’re lower in quality than the more expensive versions. Photos are around 15 megapixels, video typically maxes out at 720p, and the lens only zooms a short distance without losing quality.